This warranty is given by:
- Aluminium Specialties Group Pty Ltd (ABN 63 001 252 259)
- Trading as Alspec®
- 3 Alspec Place, Eastern Creek NSW 2766
- (PO Box 262, Horlsey Park NSW 2175)
- Phone: 02 9834 9500
- Email: email@example.com
Alspec's 15-year standard warranty has been tailored specifically for the
Alspec® will cover the aluminium framing and/or mesh used in the product to be free of any defects from the date of delivery to cover any defects in manufacturing & workmanship when the product has been fabricated and installed in accordance with the
This 15 year warranty is effective for all installations that have taken place from the 1st of July 2014. As with any valued purchase, effective maintenance is an essential part to prolonging the life of the product and is essential to maintain the rights as stated within this warranty. The care & maintenance instructions of this warranty must be followed to ensure the product will be eligible for any warranty claims.
What Products Are Covered Under This Warranty?
This warranty applies to all
Who Is Covered Under This Warranty?
This 15 year standard warranty for
The aluminium framing warranty provided for
Locks and screen accessories that are used in the
The 15 year warranty for
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The consumer is entitled to a replacement or refund of a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have these goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of an acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Notwithstanding the preceding statement, Alspec's liability for a breach of a consumer guarantee, condition or warranty implied or created by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (the “Act”), for any Products not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use is limited, to the extend permissible by law and at Alspec’s option in relation to the Products supplied, to:
- The replacement of the Products or the supply of equivalent products;
- The repair of the Products;
- The payment of the cost of replacing the Products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
- The payment of the costs of having the products repaired; and
- Increased costs or expenses;
- Any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- Any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- Any special, indirect or consequential losses or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Alspec's failure to complete its obligations in accordance with this warranty
Invisi-Gard® is intended for use in residential applications for a 15 year period, and a commercial warranty pending on application of up to 15 years which are assessed on a case by case basis. Damages that are not covered are as follows:
- Events that are outside of control such as fire, acts of God, floods, motor vehicle accident, natural disaster, etc.
- Intentional product damage
- Forced entry and abuse
- Product disassembly
- Product alteration in any way that have not been performed by a Licenced Invisi-Gard® Dealer
- Failure to upkeep product maintenance as per the Invisi-Gard® Care & Maintenance guide.
- Improper use of the product
Making A Claim
To make a warranty claim, the Purchaser must make initial contact with the Licensed
This is to be done within a 30-day period of identifying the fault, detailing a description of the fault with details of how and when this has occurred, provide photos if possible as well as a copy of the proof of purchase & installation provided by the