Terms and conditions
This warranty is given by:
- Aluminium Specialties Group Pty Ltd (ABN 63 001 252 259)
- Trading as Alspec®
- 3 Alspec Place, Eastern Creek NSW 2766
- (PO Box 262, Horsley Park NSW 2175)
- Phone: 02 9834 9500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alspec’s Lifetime Warranty has been tailored specifically for the
Alspec® will cover the aluminium framing and/or mesh used in the product to be free of any defects from the date of delivery to cover any defects in manufacturing & workmanship when the product has been fabricated and installed in accordance with the
This Lifetime Warranty is effective for all installations that have been installed by a licenced
to ensure the product will be eligible for any warranty claims.
What Products Are Covered Under This Warranty?
This warranty applies to all
Who Is Covered Under This Warranty?
This lifetime standard warranty for
The aluminium framing warranty provided for
Locks and screen accessories that are used in the
The lifetime warranty for
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The consumer is entitled to a replacement or refund of a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have these goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of an acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Notwithstanding the preceding statement, Alspec’s liability for a breach of a consumer guarantee, condition or warranty implied or created by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (the “Act”), for any Products not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic, or household use is limited to the extent permissible by law and at Alspec’s option in relation to the Products supplied to:
- The replacement of the Products or the supply or equivalent
- The repair of the Products.
- The payment of the cost of replacing the Products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
- The payment of the costs of having the products repaired; and
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise that are not set out in the Warranty are excluded and Alspec® shall be under no liability in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the Purchaser for:
- Increased costs or expenses;
- Any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- Any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- Any special, indirect or consequential losses or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Alspec's failure to complete its obligations in accordance with this warranty.
- Events that are outside of control such as fire, acts of God, floods, motor vehicle accidents, natural disasters,
- Intentional product damage
- Forced entry and abuse
- Product disassembly
- Product alteration in any way that have not been performed by a Licensed Invisi-Gard® Dealer
- Failure to upkeep product maintenance as per the Invisi-Gard® Care & Maintenance Guide
Making A Claim
To make a warranty claim, the Purchaser must make initial contact with the Licensed
This is to be done within a 30-day period of identifying the fault, detailing a description of the fault with details of how and when this has occurred, providing photos if possible as well as a copy of the proof of purchase & installation provided by the